Friday, April 20, 2018

UltraDefrag Mod 7.0.4 alpha genBTC edition

UltraDefrag 7.04 (UDefrag) - mod by genBTC
Compiled from C++ source, and edited.  Requires WxWidgets.
Integrated StopGap software - requires Boost libs
New Build system devised for use in Visual Studio . Supports 2017 and CMAKE on Windows.
Supports Building with MSVC or MINGW G++.




Now includes Files List tab.
Also Supports finding files by LCN cluster, finding LCN cluster by filename, right click on file list.

- Development has been put on hold, and there is a great deal of work involved in this project.

2 comments:

dataexpert said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. ExcelR Courses In Business Analytics Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

360digitmgas said...

After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. 360DigiTMG